- We, PixelSite Inc., reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice by posting the changes to our Web site.
- We or you may terminate your account and remove your site from our database at any time for any reason.
- The following types of sites are NOT allowed to participate in Pixelsite.info: sites encouraging illegal activity or racism, sites providing instructions or discussions about performing illegal activities, sites that promote or utilize software or services designed to deliver unsolicited email, or any other sites we deem to be inappropriate.
- You agree not to change the Pixelsite.info counter code that you will insert on your site.
- You agree to use our services at your own risk. Our services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You agree that you have made your own determination regarding the usefulness of the service. We disclaim all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the service, any failure to provide service, suspension of service, or termination of service. We do not guarantee the availability of the service. You agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- We retain ownership and all rights to Pixelsite.info logos, trademarks, software, trade secrets, databases, reports, and Web site.
- If this agreement is terminated by us or by you for any reason, you agree to remove our code, logos and trademarks from all of your Web sites and other items.
- YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY THIRD-PARTY’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS. THIS OBLIGATION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. OUR LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICES.
- This Agreement will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law principles. Venue for any dispute under this Agreement will be Austin, Texas, USA.
Connect with us!